Choose the right journal
Find the right fit for your manuscript. Don’t forget – you should never submit your manuscript to more than one journal at a time.
- Check the journal’s aims and scope to ensure it is a good match for your manuscript
- Read the journal’s guide for authors
Prepare your paper
Carefully read the guide for authors for advice on:
- Paper structure
- The abstract
- Accepted file formats (Word.docx file)
Submit your paper
This is done via the online editorial management system.
- Locate the link to your chosen journal’s editorial management system on the journal’s homepage
- Log in or register
- Once you’ve completed the submission process, your manuscript will be sent for peer review
- You will receive a unique reference number you can use for tracking purposes
Check your paper’s status
See what’s happening with your paper.
- Use the unique reference number to follow your manuscript’s progress
No article publishing charge (APC)
All Chitkara University journals are open access.
Please note, No fees from the author for manuscript review/processing/publishing research articles/review/papers in the JPTRM. The information can be found on the homepages of relevant journals.