- Ajay, V. S., & Prabhakaran, D., (2010). Coronary heart disease in Indians: implications of the INTERHEART study. Indian Journal of Medical Research, 132, 561–566. Dwivedi, M Biradar, SM Pandey, A Ambali, AP Sharma, R 68
- Alteplace price in India, Drugs update.com (2017). http://www.drugsupdate.com/brand/showavailablebrands/140. Accessed 05 April 2017.
- Antman, E. M., Anbe, D. T., Armstrong, P. W., Bates, E. R., Green L. A., Hand, M., et al. (2005). ACC/AHA guidelines for the management of patients with ST-elevation myocardial infarction: Executive summary. Circulation, 110, 588–636. https://doi.org/10.1161/01.CIR.0000134791.68010.FA
- Balady, G. J., Williams, M. A., Ades, P. A., Bittner, V., Comoss. P., Foody, J. M., et al. (2007). Core components of cardiac rehabilitation/secondary prevention programs: 2007 update: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association Exercise, Cardiac Rehabilitation, and Prevention Committee, the Council on Clinical Cardiology; the Councils on Cardiovascular Nursing, Epidemiology and Prevention, and Nutrition, Physical Activity, and Metabolism; and the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation. Circulation, 115, 2675–2682. https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.106.180945
- Banerjee, S., Kumar, V., Ramachandran, P., & Kamath, A. (2010). Does the pharmacological management of unstable angina vary with age and gender – a descriptive study. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research, 4, 3150–3157.
- Cardiovascular diseases in India (2010). http://www.neeman medical.com/sites/default/files/files/Cardiovascular%20Diseases%20 in%20India_0.pdf. Accessed 10 July 2016.
- Chauhan, S., & Aeri, B. T. (2013). Prevalence of cardiovascular disease in India and its economic impact- A review. International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, 3(10), 1–5.
- Dipiro, J. T. (2008). Pharmacotherapy A Pathophysiologic Approach. Seventh edition. New York: Mc Grow Hill.
- Eikelboom, J. W., Quinlan, D. J., Mehta, S. R., Turpie, A. G., Menown, I. B., & Yusuf, S. (2005). Unfractionated and low-molecular-weight heparin as adjuncts to thrombolysis in aspirin-treated patients with ST-Elevation acute myocardial infarction: A meta-analysis of the randomized trials. Circulation, 112, 3855-3867. https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.105.573550
- Enas E. A., (2007). How to beat the heart disease epidemic among South Asians: A prevention and management guide for Asian Indians and their doctors. Downers Grove: Advanced Heart Lipid Clinic USA.
- Goldhaber, S. Z., (2005). “Pulmonary thromboembolism”. In Kasper, D. L., Braunwald, E., Fauci, A. S., et al. (ed. 16th,) Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine (pp. 1561-1565). New York: McGraw-Hill.
- Gruppo Italiano per Lo Studio della Sopravvivenza Nell’infarcto Myiocardio, (1990). GISSI-2: A factorial randomised trial of alteplase versus streptokinase and heparin versus no heparin among 12,490 patients with acute myocardial infarction. Lancet, 336, 65–71.
- Muntwyler, J., Noseda, G., Darioli, R., Gruner, C., Gutzwiller, F., & Follath, F. (2003). National survey on prescription of cardiovascular drugs among outpatients with coronary artery disease in Switzerland. Swiss Medical Weekly, 133, 88–92.
- Krumholz, H. M., Anderson, J. L., Brooks, N. H., Fesmire, F. M., Lambrew, C. T., Landrum, M. B., et al. (2006). ACC/AHA clinical performance measures for adults with ST-elevation and non-ST-elevation myocardial infarction: A report of the American College of Cardiology/ American Heart Association Task Force on Performance Measures (Writing Committee to Develop Performance Measures on ST-Elevation and Non- ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction). Journal of the American College of Cardiology, 47, 236–265. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jacc.2005.10.020
- Levine, G. N., Berger, P. B., Cohen, D. J., Maree, A. O., Rosenfield, K., Wiggins, B. S, et al. (2006). Newer pharmacotherapy in patients undergoing percutaneous coronary interventions: A guide for pharmacists and other health care professionals. Pharmacotherapy, 26, 1537–1556. https://doi.org/10.1592/phco.26.11.1537
- Scarvelis, D., & Wells, P. (2006). Diagnosis and treatment of deep-vein thrombosis. Canadian Medical Association Journal, 175(9), 1087–1092. https://doi.org/10.1503/cmaj.060366
- Sreptokinase price in India, Drugs update.com (2017). http://www.drugsupdate.com/brand/brand_name/. Accessed 05 May 2017.
- Srishyla, M. V., Krishnamurthy, M., Nagarani, M.A., Andrade, C., & Venkataraman, B.V. (1994). Prescription audit in an Indian Hospital setting using the DDD concept. Indian Journal of Pharmacology, 26, 23–28.
- Sandozi, T., & Nausheen, F. (2010). Drug utilization study in ischemic heart diseases associated with diabetes and hypertension. International Journal of Pharma and Bio Sciences, 1(3), 1–4.
- WHO. Cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) Fact sheet No. 317, September 2011.